WS-300 300 g Lab/Sample coffee roaster has experienced several times upgrades to the latest version since 2014. It combines all features and functions which a commercial specialty coffee roaster should have to deliver customers better user-experiences.
● Available in Gas and Electric types.
● Single Layer drum coated by far-infrared ceramic coating to ensure the even roast.
● High-quality stainless steel cooling tray with bin agitator
● Factory-made high-quality fire row – direct burner for effective heating, fuel-saving.
● High grade insulation layer for keeping heat inside the drum
● Four high-quality motors to control drum, hot air volume, Cooling tray, and Cooling mixing.
● Non-stop roasting from 100g-500g
● Manual controls of airflow to maximize coffee taste
● Machine warm up to 200C automatically
● Auxiliary LED Lamp magnifying glass
● Vacuum pressure gauge for options
● 2-in-1 Mobile Phone Bluetooth and Computer USB work with Artisan Software for Data logging
● 2-in-1 Mobile Phone or Pad Bluetooth connection and Computer USB work with Artisan software for data logger.
● Cooling tray buttons, one for cooling down, one for cooling mixing.
● Brand new direct-row burner, the insulation performance is improved to better.
● One key for warming up the machine automatically.
● Hot airflow premixing technology increases the heat transfer ratio of hot air.
● Improved precision, stability, and antijamming capability of temperature controllers.
● Add drum speed control
We creatively designed the machine structure compatible with two roasting types: half-hot air roasting, and full direct-fire roasting by quickly replacing the solid drum and perforated drum.
Solid drum for half-hot air roasting, and perforated drum for full direct-fire roasting.
Drum still adopts the latest far-infrared shaft-less design, the raw material is carbon steel alloy and it is coated by far-infrared ceramic coating. which can keep the each bean inside the drum gets uniform heats during roasting,
also, it keeps a clean drum inside and lowers the machine noise.
Controlling airflow is very important during roast. Normally,
for WS-300, we control airflow is only by electric damper.
But once you forget to clean up the exhaust pipe and exhaust fan motor in time, the dust and chaff may block the pipe or motor, or if you meet the bad weather (like strong wind, heavy
rain etc.), you may not get exact pressure value by manual damper.
Then the hot air pressure gauge can help you get the real airflow pressure value in any condition, that makes your roast more precisely.
WS-300 adopts improved high performance direct-fire row
burner to fix the flaws of controllability and stability by
previous normal burner. Fire flame is powerful to provide the
even heats to drum. Temperature rise can be reached
16℃/minute, the first crack can be finished within 8 minutes.
WS-300 Simple coffee roaster provides classic multiple heat sources, generate rich flavor. 70% hot air heat transfer ratio, fully around coffee beans inside the drum.
Carbon steel alloy drum without shaft helps produce rich flavors
Silverskin dropped from beans and the smoke is driving out by powerful hot air, leave beans with clean flavor.
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@wintopmachinery.com”.